When group plans are not an option, individual policies through Hallier Benefit Advisors (HBA) can help provide benefits. Directly purchased by an individual or a family, these policies can be tailored to lifestyle and health predispositions to ensure that you have the coverage for minor illnesses and major health setbacks alike. We can help find a comfortable balance between paying for coverage you are unlikely to need and having a safety net when an illness occurs.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care
Products in Conjunction with our Team of Experienced Colleagues
- Buy-Sell Funding – Business Continuation due to death or disability of owner
- Key-Person Insurance – Protect your business due to death or disability of key employee
- Split-dollar Insurance – Selective perks to business owner/key executives
- Salary Continuation – “Golden Handcuffs”
- IRC Section 162 Bonus – Tax favored method of providing personal benefits to executives with company dollars – also known as executive bonus
- Business Overhead Expense Insurance
- Estate Planning – Achieve goals for distribution of assets following death while minimizing taxes
- Property/Casualty, Liability & Workers Compensation Insurance
HBA has partnered with HR360 to provide our clients with comprehensive HR services. This partnership covers the following areas.
- Employee Benefits
- Human Resources Issues
- Employment Law
- Hiring and Termination
Our Accomplished Team Can Meet Your Insurance Needs.
Contact us today for more details!
Meet Our Team Contact HBA